my kids

my kids

Monday, September 22, 2014

Signs of Fall

Today is the first official day of Fall!!
After a long, hot summer (intensified by a large pregnant belly), I'm looking forward to a dip in temps.
I always get a little excited as each new season arrives because of the new, fun things each one brings.
I was pumped to set out a little fall cheer & decor around our home . . .
This is one of my weaknesses!
When Fall arrives, I love to get out my big pumpkin dish & fill it with my little fall mix of candy corn, pumpkins, & dry roasted peanuts. SO YUMMY!! Timothy & I munch on it constantly!

To celebrate Fall's First Day,
my boys (except for Timothy for obvious reasons) took happy treats to their teachers at school!

Here's to all that Fall brings . . .
football; cool crisp mornings & evenings; shorter days; Halloween costumes & trick-or-treating; a Thanksgiving meal complete w/ turkey, trimmings, & family; me & my hubby's birthdays;
& THE BIRTH OF OUR BABY GIRL IN 4 WEEKS!!!
 
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment