my kids

my kids

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Conference Opener

Last Saturday, we opened up conference play with a home game versus Georgia Southern.
We were pumped for another opportunity to watch our Jags play, but the game didn't go so well.
We made some mistakes, had horrible officials, & lost the game, but I think our guys have a new determination to go out & prove that they can turn things around & have a successful season!

I didn't get many pics, but here are a few at the field . . .
I wanted one decent group shot, but Tanner was so into the opening fanfare of the game he just wasn't feeling any pics! Since I didn't get my good one, here are the outtakes . . .

The Jags don't play at home again until Oct. 18 for homecoming.  That will also be my last game for awhile as Kallie Larkin is scheduled to come the following Thursday.

Today, starts a road stretch -- the Jags are in Idaho to take on the Vandals this afternoon & will travel to North Carolina next weekend to play at App State.  That trip happens to be the wives' trip & I am sad to report that it will be the first I've missed in about 11 years! I'll be 36 weeks pregnant & my doc won't write me a "plane note" & has advised me not to go. Guess I shouldn't chance having this child in Boone, NC! After that game is a much needed off week before homecoming. Football life rolls on.

No comments:

Post a Comment