my kids

my kids

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Visitors!

Our second graders have been learning about communities & important people that have specific jobs within the community. Today, we had a visit from some important community helpers!

Our Fearless Firemen!
Lt. Morrow is dishin' out the info
One of our fave parts -
the suit!
What a cool visit!!
Oh, and we learned lots of stuff too! :)

Sadly, I can't show all of our fab 2nd graders on my personal blog, but here's good news . . .
I HAVE A CLASS BLOG!!
You can see many cute pics of my students & our many school happenings there.
& check it out!

After lunch, it was time for this week's mystery reader . . .
Coach Bowens!!
A big thanks to my wonderful hubby who took time out of his
busy, busy schedule to come read to my class.
And it had nothing to do with his wife trying to
guilt trip him into it . . .
He read "Nobody's Mother Is In Second Grade!"
Get the significance?!?
Taylor is the only 2nd grader whose mother
actually IS in 2nd grade!
I thought it would be cute to read.
My kiddos got it right off. :)

We have more visitors scheduled for tomorrow.
Stay tuned to see who stops by . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment