my kids

my kids

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

One of my dad's old baseball buddies/current golfing buddy, Skeeter Barnes, coaches for the Montgomery Biscuits. They've been playing in a series with the Birmingham Barons at the Hoover Met this week. So, we tagged along with my parents and spent a Friday night at the ballpark . . .
SOMEONE (A 5TH GRADER) is too old to pose
with his glove for the pic. . .
Hey Skeeter!
SOMEONE (a 2nd grader) was poised & ready to catch a ball
THE WHOLE GAME!!!
My mom had to get my pic since "You never have pics of yourself!"
Our food has arrived!
And yes, it's in a HUGE BOX!!! :)
DA CORNDOG
DA DIPPIN DOTS
Taylor made a new friend, of course!
Tanner started getting restless.
We had to pull out the Elmo videos.
Bye Skeeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment