my kids

my kids

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Still a girl . . . !!

4 weeks passed by pretty quickly & it was already time for my monthly doc appointment.
This appointment was bittersweet -- it was my very last (sniff, sniff) in Birmingham w/ a doctor, office staff, & nurses that I've grown very close too.  My next visit will be with a new crew in Mobile.
On the other hand, I was pumped to have my "official" ultrasound & take 3 excited boys along with me! 
We saw all the important parts - heart, brain, arms, legs, fingers, toes, etc - & everything was as it should be.  Every part was there, healthy, & in good working order.  Hearing & seeing that just put my mind at ease.  My number one prayer for each pregnancy has been great health!
The last thing we checked out were those important parts . . . & OUR GIRL IS STILL A GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment