my kids

my kids

Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Last Hurrah . . .

Well, our moving day finally arrived!
We officially left Birmingham & made the trek south to Mobile last Saturday. Before we left, however, we had to tie up all of the loose ends in town.
Tim went to Mobile earlier in the week.  He was in charge of getting things turned on & connected at the new house & overseeing unpacking once the movers arrived.
I stayed in B'ham to oversee disconnections, the packing of our condo, & getting things finalized w/ our renter.
This also gave us the opportunity to spend some extra time with some family!

Our sweet cousins, Amber & Andrea, treated us to dinner at one of our fave places Thursday night - Habanero's. 
They also let us crash at their place Thursday & Friday night.
I just have to share the sweet present they gave me
for Kallie Larkin - her 1st piece of jewelry!!!
I love it & can't wait to see it on her precious little arm! :)
Saturday morning we met up with my sis, Nish/NeNe, for breakfast at Chick-fil-A & some surprises for the boys before heading on down the interstate.
We finally arrived in our new city at our new home Saturday afternoon. There'll be a post on that soon!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment