my kids

my kids

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Weekend in Elon

I traveled with my hubby & the Samford football team to Elon, NC last weekend!
It was nice to have a Friday off work, have a little alone time with my main guy, & get some rest, relaxation (& homework) in over the weekend.
For 3 whole days I was not Mommy or Mrs. Bowens, just Kesha!
Oh yeah, & I enjoyed a Bulldog football game.

Check out our chartered plane.
Got my game ticket.
Got my plane ticket.
Got my riding buddy.
Guess I'm ready for the trip!

Dinner & homework in my hotel room.
 
Getting ready for the game
Elon has a beautiful campus & I snapped lots of pics
(what else did I have to do for 2 hours til game time?!)
Coach Bowens (sitting in the white jacket)
gettin' his mind right before the game :)
Another Bulldog Win!! We're 7-3!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment