my kids

my kids

Thursday, November 22, 2012

A BIG DAY!!

Wow, this is a BIG DAY!!!

It's Thanksgiving! (Happy Thanksgiving!!)
It's me & Tim's Anniversary! (12 loooonnnnggg years!! Ha!!)
It's my birthday! (34 years young!!)

Lots of celebrating . . .
Anniversary  
 
Birthday
Timothy made me THE SWEETEST video -
so professional, yet touching.
He's so talented.
Taylor performed an original piece for me!
So sweet. He's quite talented too!!
A (hilarious) birthday graph! :)
Me & my beautiful sisters!
 
Thanksgiving
Can't even begin to explain how good this food was . . .
Does this help?!!
Boy, am I thankful for this Bunch!!
At our 3rd spot of the day . . .
The grandkids!
They sure have a good time together!!
And they sure do love each other!!
My last treat of the night . . .
STRAWBERRY CAKE!! Yum!!
Thanks Kosh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment