my kids

my kids

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Early Birthday Surprise!

My birthday is not until Thursday, but since we will be with our families eating turkey & celebrating Thanksgiving on that day, my class at school celebrated early!!

This is what I arrived to Friday morning . . .
Every student handed me a card as they arrived!
My room mom showed up with even more goodies - a turkey goodie basket with all my faves, a generous Amazon gift card, & strawberry cupcakes from Dreamcakes (Love, love, love!!). 
I even had a crown  to wear!

She came back later with a delicious lunch & drink
from Urban Cookhouse! Yum!!
I have THE BEST students & parents in the world!! 
My 2 room moms are INCREDIBLE!!
They made me feel so special & loved today! I am truly blessed!!

Wish I could share the pics I took with my students,
but you will have to visit my class blog to check those out!

No comments:

Post a Comment