my kids

my kids

Friday, July 27, 2012

Catch Up Time

So, I've not been able to post as many things as usual this summer. . . blame it on grad school monopolizing my precious time!!!
After a grueling summer of constant schoolwork, it's finally coming to an end - my last class is on Monday.
Then I can enjoy A FULL WEEK of vacation . . . before going back to work the next week!! Arghhh!!!!

Anywhoo, I wanted to post some random pics to show some things the Bowens Bunch has been up to the past few weeks . . .

A new treat opened in Homewood this summer - Steel City Pops!
It's a cool place that sells all kinds of popsicles!!


The boys have played sports all summer.
The big boys played baseball & have gone to football camp twice.
Tanner decided he wouldn't be left out,
& has really been honing his defense skills . . . 

We of course keep our fair share of injuries.
The latest involved Tanner, Taylor, the playroom,
& the corner of the pull-out bed.
Timothy reported that lots of roughousing was going on.

Our family is certainly technologically advanced.
Most nights you will find all 5 of us on various devices -
laptops, iPads, iPhones, you name it.
Tanner thinks most of the items belong to him,
& he knows how to work them all!!

Nothing beats Mexican & we love to eat out
at one of our faves - Habaneros!!

FUN TIMES!!!



1 comment: