my kids

my kids

Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Fun Day

We came to North Alabama Saturday evening so that Tim could speak at the Men's Day program at my parents' church on Sunday.
It was an awesome program & Tim did a fabulous job - EVERYONE said so!!

Since the 4th is also this week, we decided to stay all week & enjoy some time away from home & with family.
We made Monday into a Fun Day...
We started the day with a visit to the dentist
(I know, not fun, but it was a great, cavity free trip!).
Then we visited my grandparents in Courtland,
met my parents at their other place out in the country to do a lil working & playing (& some of us had to do schoolwork),
& visited with Tim's parents in Florence.
We headed back to Decatur (where it's greater) after a busy day.
Whew!! Fun Day. Fun Times.


**So sad I didn't get any pics in Courtland at my grandparents' house!!
I missed most of the action because I was catching up on some much needed sleep. . .
I promise to do better next time!!**


"I'm Pa G!"
Ahh, the mister!
My poor child got stung by a wasp! :(
I can't believe my hubby was taking a break
while I was working so hard . . .
(hee hee hee)
Visiting the horsies out by the fence
My guys :)
Aaannnddd, back to the mister!
This child LOVES that mist!!
The old folks know how to relax . . .


Entertainment by Niyah & Tanner
This concert lasted for hours . . .
. . . and hours . . .
Take a listen!
A mean game of UNO!!
Smilin' with Paw Paw


No comments:

Post a Comment