my kids

my kids

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Family Fun Night

Our church had a family fun night & potluck on Friday night.
The night was FULL of  .  .  .

FESTIVITY

FUN
The kids played all kinds of game, including Twister & dodgeball.  
Here they are doing a Thriller routine on the Wii!
The adults played Bible Taboo - guys against girls.
I didn't get any pics of this because I was so into the game!
Girls won of course!! :)

MUSIC
And a Dance Contest
(Can you guess which 2 of my boys participated???)
**Technical difficulty loading video.
Check back later!!

FOOD
This was probably my fave part!! :)
I made Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Everyone love, love, loved it!! :)

FRIENDS
Reign & I were twins!
Who do those 3 characters belong to???
Ms. Dana loves her assistant!
Somebody spent a lot of time with his new woman . . .

FUN TIMES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment