my kids

my kids

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Visit to The Gump

Betsey Peterson was one of my first (& still one of my best) B'ham friends.
We taught together at Edgewood for several years.
We were next door neighbors at school, our homes were a few minutes from each other, & she taught my Timothy in 2nd grade.
Last year, her mean ole husband took a (great) job at AUM & moved the family to Montgomery. :(

We miss her terribly, & today, me, Tanner, & 3 friends from school headed down to the Gump to visit Betsey & her precious daughters, Kathryn & Julia Elizabeth.
We had lunch at a fun restaurant, then spent a few hours at her gorgeous new home. :)
It was a fun day & it was so nice to just sit & catch up with friends!!
Kathryn cracks us up!
The faces she makes & things she does are priceless.
She is DEFINITELY her mother's child. :)
My precious boy
The kids had fun reading & playing on the floor w/ Aunt Johnny!
All that playing can make you tired.
3 people took a nap - 2 kids, 1 adult . . .
The new baby!
BIG HUGS!!

WE MISS YOU, BETSEY!!!
TYLER, BRING OUR GIRLS BACK HOME!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOHHH! I'm sooo jealous1 I want to see you soon. Much love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm.....HELLO??!! I'm in Montgomery too!!

    ReplyDelete