my kids

my kids

Monday, May 21, 2012

Party Like a 5th Grader

Timothy & his classmates had their end of the year party tonight.
The theme was a luau, so he donned his Hawaiian gear & joined his friends for a couple hours of fun!!
It was their last party before heading off to that place I won't speak of . . . (sniff, sniff)

And before any of you judge me for being the crazy momma at my son's party taking pictures,
let me just say that they were many other parents there, and some of them were taking pics & videos!
Guess there are lots of us crazy mommas!!
We don't try to embarrass our children on purpose...

Let me also add that when it was time to go,
all the kids were still revved up & going strong.
I, along with the other parents,
were yawning & trying to find our kids, drag them on outta there, & get home.
Guess we can't party like 5th graders...

No comments:

Post a Comment