my kids

my kids

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Moments

We celebrated Memorial Day on Monday with lots of family & friends from my parents' church. 
We were at our usual spot - my parents' place out in the country.
There was LOTS of food (my main reason for attending), basketball, softball, horseshoes, fishing, an inflatable to jump in, a little water mister to keep cool, & a huge inflatable water slide.
There was also an abundance of great company & laughter, which makes for an all around terrific day.

May has been an extremely busy month, with the past 2 weeks being incredibly jam-packed, & I think I'm still trying to recover & recuperate . . . that's my excuse for not doing my usual amount of picture taking.  :)
I did snap a few fun moments as we wrapped things up & prepared to leave. 
Forgive me for not giving you what I usually give - enjoy this sampling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment