my kids

my kids

Thursday, September 1, 2011

t - g - i - E?

Ahh, Elmo!! How the Bowens Bunch loves him!!! Tanner is obsessed with the little red monster.  He has Elmo dolls (various sizes), books, diapers, a backpack, and  . . . ONE ELMO DVD.

It's an old one borrowed from his brothers. It's used for emergencies only . . . when Mommy needs to cook, take a shower, get dressed, complete a blog post or finish some other important task. It really is a LIFESAVER because when the movie starts, Tanner sits perfectly still & quiet & doesn't move. And Mommy has exactly ONE HOUR & 13 MINUTES until he becomes attached to her right leg again.

THANK GOODNESS FOR ELMO!!!
P.S. - Sometimes shorter Elmo videos can be viewed on Mommy's phone for shorter (like 2/3 minute) increments. They come in handy for a quick breather. . .

1 comment:

  1. First of all, maybe I should try Elmo on Walker. Second of all, go buy that boy another Elmo DVD! And third of all, my feelings are hurt that you haven't asked me to come read to your class. I mean, I bet they've never met a mom-nurse before! Ha! Oh and fourth, we'll be on an airplane to Florida exactly 1 week from tomorrow! Whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete