my kids

my kids

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Florida Game

So, the Blazers headed to The Swamp this past weekend to take on the Florida Gators. It was our 1st game of the season, so I know the guys were excited & jittery. It was also the wives' trip - the one trip each season when the coaches' wives get to fly with the team, go out to dinner, etc. It was a fun weekend, mainly because our football season was finally starting. Other than the final score :(, we all had a fab time!!

The Airport
The Hotel
We stayed at the Hilton in Ocala.
Ocala is horse country & the hotel has it's own Clydesdale!
Ready for dinner!
Ready for the game!
The Stadium
There were LOTS of Blazer fans awaiting our arrival.
It really pumped us up!!!
Tailgating
Smilin' despite THE HEAT!!
Yep, that's a gator behind us . . .
Inside the stadium
"This is THE SWAMP"
"Home of the FLORIDA GATORS"
Watching warm-ups
(& taking more pics of course!)
The Mascot
My Hubby!
Heading off the field after warm-ups
Coaches heading back to the field
My Hubby again!
Here come the rest of the Blazers....

P.S. - While waiting at the airport to head to Florida, I started digging around in my bag for my camera to start taking some pics. I was DEVASTATED to find that my camera was not there! I forgot to stick it back in my bag after uploading pics of Tanner's doc appt that morning. I NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY CAMERA!!! Thankfully, my "picture taking partner-in-crime" Beth Summers came to the rescue. She took plenty of pics during the weekend & shared them with me. Can you tell we LOVE to take pics?!? And it's nice to actually have some of yourself & not just the husbands & kids.  Maybe that's why we took so many of ourselves . . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment