my kids

my kids

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday x 2!!

Two people in our family celebrated birthdays this week!!
My youngest sis - one of my bestest friends in the whole world :) & one of the most amazing aunts ever -turned 27 on Tuesday.
My mom - who is second to none when it comes to being a mother (& mother-in-law) & definitely takes top prize in spoiling grandchildren (my boys would pack their bags & move to her house in a heartbeat!) - turned 54 on Thursday.

It's funny that these two have b'days so close together; actually, I guess it makes sense since they LOOK & ACT so much alike . . .

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you both & hope you had an incredibly happy birthday.
We wish you many, many, many, many more!!!

1 comment:

  1. Soo glad I found your blog!! :) Your boys are adorable...can't believe how big they have gotten!!

    ReplyDelete