my kids

my kids

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Partridge Plantation

This past Friday, I joined Tanner & his kindergarten schoolmates for a trip to the farm! We visited Partridge Plantation & were treated to pony & hay rides, heard cool farm facts, & saw an assortment of animals - cows, horses, pigs, bunnies, geese, ducks, turkeys, & lambs. We learned a lot & had some fun...a great day at the farm!!





If you know me, you know I DO NOT like animals, especially dogs & cats. ("Do not like" might be putting it mildly...) I knew going to the farm would be risky with my animal phobia, but I tried to be brave & put my son first. But as soon as we stepped off the bus, guess what I saw?  A BIG HUGE BROWN DOG. Sigh. I watched that thing all day. Thankfully he seemed old & liked to take naps. Most importantly, he didn't get near me & I made sure not to get near him.






Since I was on the field trip with Tanner, Tim stayed home with Kallie. I was glad that he (for the first time ever) was staying home with & in charge of her for the day. Mostly so he could get a taste of what I go through on a daily! I absolutely love being home with my girl, but it's hard to get things done because she requires (demands?!) so much attention. Well, he sent this midday...
I knew he'd brag that it was no big deal & he got so much done. (Inserting my smirking face full of disdain here) Well, since he's such a good stay at home dad, I'm working on my week vacay away for the summer...





Happy I could join my kindergarten cutie on his fun trip to the farm!!


No comments:

Post a Comment