my kids

my kids

Monday, May 16, 2016

Emily & Q Say I Do!

We spent last Saturday (May 7) at the beach watching Tim's brother Quentin & his fiancé Emily get married! It was extra special because Tim officiated the wedding; what an honor. It was a beautiful day at the beach in Gulf Shores & we enjoyed being part of their nuptials.
My Beautiful Bunch
w/ Quentin, Tim's brother/the groom
Uncle Robert (Tim's uncle), Quentin, & Fred (Tim's dad)
Kallie w/ Tim's youngest brother, Will
Kallie w/ Tim's other uncle Robert
Brodie (Will's son) & Taylor
Tim was a wonderful (& handsome) officiant
Emily & Q wanted an unplugged ceremony - no cameras or phones on the beach - so I didn't get to take any pics or vids during their nuptials. I wish I could have because it was so nice. Here's a shot once I got back to the beach house; the newly married couple were taking post ceremony pics.
And here's the first dance...
Q & Linda (Tim's mom)
The guys (minus Tim...he didn't get back upstairs quick enough);
Will, Freddie, Quentin, & Fred
The Reception...so funny watching all of the dance moves!! Everyone, including my sons, had LOTS of fun out on that floor!
Tanner & Tim's other brother, Freddie
(Tim is the oldest of 4 boys) 
Freddie danced harder than anyone else, except maybe Taylor & Tanner!
cousin electronic love
We had a fabulous time celebrating the marriage of Quentin & Emily! Congratulations to the "other" Mr. & Mrs. Bowens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment