my kids

my kids

Monday, April 25, 2016

Pottying & Photobombing

When you're a mom, your children take you through a range of emotions. One minute I'm overflowing with pride, the next I'm boiling with frustration. I can be feeling all nostalgic & weepy before doubling over in uncontrollable laughter. Whew, motherhood sure puts your emotions through a workout!! :)
 
I had a proud moment recently when my sweet baby girl finally pee peed on the potty!!! My grandmother (who likes to do things "ahead of time"...hee hee) got Kallie a cute little princess potty for Christmas. Kallie loves to sit on it & has been saying "pee pee," "boo boo," & "potty" for awhile. I figured once she actually "did something" on the potty, she would have a connection & start to use it for real...   
 
A couple weeks ago, when she told us "Pee Pee!" (like normal), we raced to the potty (like normal) & she sat on it (like normal). To our surprise, this time there were real results!! Woo hoo!!! We hope this is the beginning of a short, successful potty training journey!
I had a moment full of chuckles last week when Tanner's teacher sent me pics from school. The class is working on measurement & took part in several fun activities to find the length & height of various objects & each other. We laughed has we discovered that Tanner seemed to "pop up" in several of the pics...just like the photobomber that he is! That boy definitely loves to pop up in my pictures too! Good thing he's so cute! Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment