my kids

my kids

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Twinning

One of the fun things about having a daughter is dressing her each day. I enjoy getting her all dolled up in her adorable outfits, jewelry, shoes, headbands & bows...my hubby insists that I get to play dress up each day with a real live doll & I love it!!

If you know me, you know I like matchy matchy. I used to dress the boys alike or in complementary colors, coordinated with my outfit, each day. They've gotten older & bigger, plus they wear uniforms to school, so I can't really keep us coordinated. (We still "synchronize" our colors for special things like church, ball games, programs, etc.)

Now, Kallie & I do the matchy thing most days. Our outfits/jewelry/accessories complement each other so well. It's such a delight to "twin" with my favorite girl!! There are MANY examples I could share (since it happens on a daily), but here's a recent one...
Tanner had to jump into pics after we picked him up from school
As much as I relish matching, I've been married to a man for over 15 years who doesn't really get into that sort of thing. (rolls eyes) Because he loves & understands me, he will sometimes humor me & go along with the program. (wink, wink) 
 
This wasn't planned, but the other day he & Kallie ended up matching each other. And you know what?! He actually liked it! He was proud of it! And, he even requested a picture! Guess it took a little girl to make this guy happy to matchy match. (rolls eyes again). They did look super cute though. Easy to see how much they love each other...
Makes my matchy matchy heart happy!!
TWINNING IS WINNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment