my kids

my kids

Friday, January 15, 2016

Lunch Date

So my hubby spent the first half of the week in San Antonio at the annual Coaches' Convention. He flew back in town Tuesday night. Recruiting started up again on Thursday (& will go strong until signing day in early February), so....that left Wednesday. ONE DAY nestled in between these crazy busy work days.

We took advantage of this time by spending the entire day together...just me & my hubby...oh, AND our daughter...AND her baby.

After getting all the boys off to school & having a lazy morning, the hubs took me out for a lunch date. It was nice to have a day together to hang out. :)

There's our other date in the backseat with one of her babies. She sang & hugged & patted her baby the whole way there...
Good food & good company made for a fun day & great lunch date!

No comments:

Post a Comment