my kids

my kids

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sweet 16

So if you know us, you know we always support & are number one fans of our favorite coach & wherever he's coaching...but Alabama is always our team. I graduated from there, Tim played & coached there, my sis played there, & on & on. My children have been (& continue to be) brought up hardcore Bama fans. We always ROLL WITH THE TIDE!!!

Anyway, Bama played in the national championship last night...against a VERY GOOD undefeated Clemson. Tim was in San Antonio at the Coaches' Convention, but the rest of us enjoyed cheering on (panicking, holding our breaths, hyperventilating, pacing) the Tide...to victory & their 16th national championship!!

I must start with a few pics of my precious girl in her darling Bama dress! This was one of the (MANY) dresses she got from my Mother at Christmas. So, so adorable...one of my new faves!!
There are lots of Bama fans at Tanner's school. They cracked me up with the Nick Saban cutout during carpool!
The "Bammer" Bunch
Love their game faces!
game meal
Woo Hoo!! SWEET 16!!! Roll Tide Roll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment