my kids

my kids

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

More Family, More Fun

After my grandparents left on Wednesday, we had more family to arrive for visits. My mom came on Thursday & my sis came early Saturday morning, plus we had some new football friends over during the weekend. We always have fun hanging together no matter what we do & this time was no different!

We did lots of eating.
Here we are at one of our new fave places - Orleans Poboys.
This was our 2nd visit in a week! It's so delish!!
My mom & I went to a fun baby event at Babies 'R Us on Saturday morning. There were free samples, door prizes (we both won something!), & a super sale going on.
We left with lots of fab baby stuff!
NeNe had specifically picked this weekend to come visit because it was opening weekend of the new TMNT movie.  She & the boys (along w/ their buddy Taysuan) were all super pumped about going, except for one little guy who decided he was too scared.
The biggest project of the weekend was putting Kallie Larkin's crib together!! My mom, sis, & fellow coach's wife/new friend Natasha worked to get it together. Tim helped them finish it up when he got home from work.  They are so handy; they did a fantastic job & the crib looks beautiful.  Now her room is almost completely ready!
Great Job Girls!!!
Weekend Funners!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment