my kids

my kids

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Last First Days...

I know it's hard to believe, but it's already back to school time!
The big difference this year is that my guys are heading back but I'm not!! So strange that instead of being in a classroom somewhere busily preparing for a school year, I'm being a full time mama!
Timothy started 8th grade today. 
This was his last first day of middle school.
Unbelievable.
Taylor started 5th grade today. 
This was his last first day of elementary school.
Wow.
Something brand new for me this year is tackling CARPOOL LINES!! Whew! They are no joke. Going through car traffic, dropping the boys off, & then going back home felt very weird.  It's something I've NEVER done! The traffic during the afternoon was even worse; I had to go home & rest & recover!!
After taking the boys to school, it was me & Tanner...just the 2 of us...until he leaves me too when he starts school in a couple weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment