my kids

my kids

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Track Life

So, Timothy's taken up a new sport this semester - he made his school's Track & Field Team!!
After a month of grueling (by my standards) practices, the meets have finally started. 
The first was last Tuesday afternoon out in Oak Mountain & the second was Friday in Homewood. 
The third was a long, cold night last night in Homewood.

Between these practices & meets, plus keeping up w/ the other boys' activities (as a single momma at the moment) I feel like I'm the one constantly running!!  :)

Timothy is running the 100 and 200, plus the 300 hurdles. 
With natural speed & talent, inherited from BOTH parents, he's off to a pretty good start!
Here are a few pics from the past few meets...
I just had to include a pic of his humongous track shoes...he now wears a 10 1/2, but since these run small, we had to get an 11 1/2! Good gracious!! I don't know how tall this child is gonna be or how long those feet are gonna get...he's growing like a weed!! And I love the bright color because they help us see him anywhere on the track!
Here are his loyal supporters braving the intense cold & long hours of the last meet...
#HMSTrackAndField  #RunJumpThrow  #TrackLife

No comments:

Post a Comment