my kids

my kids

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Travelin' on Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas we celebrated surrounded by our families!
As usual, we took our "Tour of North Alabama" has we visited family & friends on Christmas Day!!

Christmas Eve & Christmas Morning in Decatur
Thanks a lot for the Legos, Bubba...
(yep, that's sarcasm in my voice)
Football payas!!!
 
My cute monogrammed hoodie!!!
How'd you know, Gavin?! (wink, wink)
Don't you love the photo blanket we made for our parents?!
(side note: my mother won't let ANYONE touch it now)
After using one of the 1st edition Samsung phones FOREVER,
my mother finally got a new, UPDATED phone.
Hallelujah!!!
A chevron dress!!!!
Just what I wanted!!!
My dapper hubby with a new sportcoat
Awabama!!
Shells, weapons, masks . . .
I foresee many ninja battles @ my house in the near future!
Thanks again Bubba :(
We got new monogrammed necklaces!
Just Gawjus!!!
Houndstooth Triplets
Ready to head to our next destination!

Christmas Morning & Breakfast in Courtland
Walkie Talkies w/ Papa G
Taylor was so pumped to have such a huge box!
Guess what was inside . . .
A KEYBOARD!!
Thanks, Mama D, for keeping plenty of music in our lives!!
Gag gift from my Uncle Bobby -- a "pantsuit"...
He got me back this year!!
A little gag from me to my (Auburn fan) Papa . . .
huge portrait of Bear Bryant!! Hee hee!!

Christmas Afternoon & Lunch in Florence
Fleece Photo Blanket for Tim's parents!
They both cried!!
Our fam w/ a little side photo bombing from Uncle Q!
 
Had to include one last pic...
Tanner & Santa
 
Hope everyone else had a Christmas as merry as ours!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment