my kids

my kids

Monday, December 30, 2013

A Whole Decade

Taylor expressed to me a couple weeks ago that he couldn't believe that he had been living almost a WHOLE DECADE!!
Well, today was the day . . . Taylor hit DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

The rule at our house is you have to be 10 to have a sleepover.
Although we tried extremely hard to avoid it, you better believe that Taylor held us to it!!

Here are the highlights of Taylor's fun day . . .
Taylor asked his guests (one is missing here) to wear green!
Wonder where he gets wanting to color coordinate... ;)
"Happy Birthday to you . . ."
This little dude gets so excited about birthdays & holidays.
He asked me repeatedly if Christmastime was over &
if it was birthday time!
He said "I just love Taylor's birthday!" &
couldn't wait for cake & ice cream!!
(I'm figuring that's why he loves Taylor's bday!)
Dance Contest Time!
Me & my sibs were judges; it was tough to pick a winner,
but the bday boy edged out the competition!!
Presents!!
Jon played a BIG joke on Taylor -
let's just say there were mulitple boxes w/ a surprise at the end... :)
Think someone's excited?!!
One of Taylor's gifts was a light up football,
which gave the guys the bright idea to go outside & play.
Good Bubba was here to supervise!
The pic is hard to see, but they were out there playing away!!
Last (hopefully) activity of the night -
movie, popcorn, pjs, & sleeping bags
What a fabulous DOUBLE DIGIT birthday!!
I'm worn out at this point;
I'm grabbing the aspirin bottle & heading to bed.
It's almost midnight & the boys are still wide awake.
(Believe me, we can here them clearly)
 
HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment