my kids

my kids

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Keynote Speaker

I was beyond honored to be asked to attend my old high school's Baccalaureate (the program before graduation)
as the keynote speaker!
Although I hate speaking at things, I knew it was an honor & obviously sent by God (very fitting for the current path I'm on!).

With my family & some close friends in attendance to support me (like always!), I delivered what I thought was an uplifting, heartfelt, thoughtful message to the graduating seniors & their parents. 
I truly enjoyed the experience & received many compliments & thank yous after it was over!
The principal & senior sponsor even asked me to send them copies of my speech after it was over!!
I'm with the principal, class president, val, & sal
Mike Ward, Decatur HS principal, introducing me
This was a long (slightly nerve wracking) walk!!
Can you find me on the program?!
I felt so distinguished (& old)! :)
Love, love, love my supportive fam!!
(More were there, but we didn't get pics at the HS)

No comments:

Post a Comment