my kids

my kids

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Market & Party

Monday was a busy day at our school!!
All classes had their holiday parties.
My class decorated sugar cookies, made ice cream sundaes, and had a book swap. 
I gave my students & wonderful room moms presents,
& they generously gave me a fab present too!

2nd grade also had it's 2nd Market Day. 
There were many holiday & winter items for sale.
I bought several cute ornaments & great stocking stuffers.
It's amazing how creative 7- & 8-year-olds can be!!

Monday was a FUN, but EXHAUSTING day!!
Most of the pics from the day are of my class, so you can see them on my class blog.
I've included a few here of Taylor at market day & of both boys during parties.

Taylor sold Bama & Auburn scarves, Christmas gift bags,
& Santa & snowflake ornaments.
His scarves sold out fast!!
(Thanks Mama D for "helping" him make those!)
One of his best buds & fellow comedian, Brian

Timothy relaxin' & drinkin' hot chocolate. . .
Is he having fun yet?
Concentrating while making his ornament
Taylor contemplating if he should eat the gingerbread cookie.
He wanted to take a class poll.
"Just eat the cake, Anna Mae!!"
(if you don't get that quote,
go watch "What's Love Got To Do With It" immediately!)

No comments:

Post a Comment