my kids

my kids

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

We arrived at my parents' for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner with family & friends.
The food was DELICIOUS (good job, Mother & Kosh!) & the company was fab too!! :)

When dinner was over & it was just "us" there,
my parents decided to show the boys their newly made over room. It was like Home Makeover!!
They did a great job, the room looks terrific, & the boys absolutely LOVE it!!

We also spent some time with Dougie.  His mom, NeNe, got him some new toys.
The Bowens Bunch got him some healthy treats. 
Dougie enjoyed his presents & it was easy to see how excited he was! :)

Here are a couple random shots taken at the end of the night . . .

Me & my sissies!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
My hubby & the best sis-n-laws ever!
Kosh & her guy, Gavin
"Alright, boys. Picture time!
No, come back Tanner!!"
"Arms down!"
"Look THIS way!"
"Allll -most.. . . ."
"Okay, I'm looking in your general direction
& my big brothers' smiles are starting to fade . . . "
(Did you notice the big boys kept their same pose
in every pic as we waited on the little one to cooperate? 
They've been trained well.)


Now we're off to nestle ourselves in our beds.
Hope visions of sugarplums dance in our heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment