my kids

my kids

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Best Gift

Hope each of you enjoyed this day - giving & getting, eating & drinking, visiting with family & friends.
In the midst of the happenings of the day,
I also hope you reflected on the true meaning of the season -
that our Awesome God gave us the most precious & valuable gift we could ever hope to receive, HIS SON. 
Nothing under the tree or in your stocking could ever top that gift!
In return, make sure you truly embrace & accept the gift,
& try each day to give your best back to God.

Enjoy pics from our day of giving, getting, eating, drinking, & visiting . . .
DECATUR. . .
(Kesha's fam)
Where Christmas is so cool!
NeNe was schoooo schleepy!!
2 Eager Beavers were up & at 'em bright and EARLY!
They woke me up at 5:45 a.m.
Oh no, more cars.
How will he carry them all?!?
Finally! A computer!!
His fave color - money green!!
Tanner took time to enjoy each & every present as he opened it!
Supa Dupa Fly
A new clique?
(inside family joke)

COURTLAND. . .
(Kesha's grandparents/Mom's side of the fam)
Can you tell someone's enjoying this?!?
So is he!
Him too!
THE GRANDS!!
I know. Cute.
Hate this pic is blurry, but I was showing off my new boots!!
Ye-haw!!
I have some good looking siblings & cousins! #goodgenes
Fab & Feisty
(my mom, her sis, & her sis-n-laws)
Fab 4 + my grandma
We all admired Neveah's cat, but not more than she did!
I see you!
Awww!!!
Aww again! :)

FLORENCE
(Tim's fam)
Just what the boys need . . .
(Thanks Q!)
PawPaw is an expert at holding ALL of Tanner's stuff!
What else can you expect after a full day of fun?!?

And back in Decatur . . . 
a few more snapshots to end the day!

Christmas Day is always a full day for the Bowens Bunch. 
We have several stops to make & many people to see. 
It's a whirlwind & can be pretty exhausting, but we would never trade the time we have with our family. 
Hope you enjoyed this day with those special to you as well.
Merry Christmas!! Jesus is the Reason!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Tanner's Elmo!! It's about time! ;) And the pics of Taylor and his excitement about his new computer gave me chills. The family all looks so happy. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete