my kids

my kids

Friday, June 10, 2011

Beach Blast 2011 ~ Day 2

Today's highlights . . .

We spent half the day enjoying the beach.
Timothy and Taylor splashed it up and played in the sand. 
Timothy showed off his architectural skills with his creation of the "Sand Dome" - very impressive!
Tanner actually enjoyed a LITTLE time on the beach, too.  Notice the Little Prince's sun dome, complete with TWO fans, an assortment of toys, Wheat Thins, and
juice, nice and cold from the cooler....
Here I am doing my 2 summer faves - enhancing my sun-kissed glow and enjoying a great summer read!!!
For dinner, we went to a great spot called Villagio Grille at The Wharf. The boys got to help the chef prepare our meal!!
It was delicious!!!! Good job, boys!
Who is that bronze beauty??? Oh, that's me!!! Hahaha!!!
No better way to finish off an evening than with Dippin' Dots and ice cream! Yum!!
Uh oh, guess someone's bedtime will be on vacation
again tonight . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment