my kids

my kids

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Easter

One of the best things about Mobile is the boys' school schedule; they have awesome breaks!
We loved having an entire week off in February for Mardi Gras. Because of that break, spring break is not until April...and it directly follows Easter. So, we were able to head north to spend both Easter & spring break with our family & friends! Unfortunately, Tim was not able to go with us because of spring football practice.

We left Mobile Saturday morning & made the 5 hour trek to Decatur. Upon arrival, our Easter celebration began...

My mom was excited to give the kiddos their Easter stuff,
so they got it Saturday night!
This is Kallie's...
Chewbeads-I've been wearing them & Kallie LOVES them already!
Isn't this silver bangle beautiful?!
Look at this dude...so happy to have his bag of goodies :)
The other boys got their goodies at some point,
I just didn't get a pic
 
Sunday morning ~
Everyone looked so nice in their Easter best!
(MaMa did a FABULOUS job picking out everyone's stuff!)
Snazzy boys!!
My beautiful angel
Time for Easter basket's from Mommy & Daddy
I think they liked them! :)
Sweet girl!
 
Before heading to church ~
My dapper little brother
My sis w/ her hubby & stepdaughter
me & my Timbo
We went to my family's church in Courtland
(where my grandparents live).
The 2 youngest boys had Easter speeches & did an AWESOME job reciting them!!
After church, we all went to my grandparents' for lunch & an Easter Egg Hunt...oh, & a wardrobe change! :)
While Mama Doris & MaMa helped the boys,
Papa G helped Kallie
 
"But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed."
Isaiah 53:5
 
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.  Do you believe this?"
John 11:25-26

HAPPY EASTER!
HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment