my kids

my kids

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Tanner's Val Party

Tanner had a HAPPY, little Valentine's Day party at his school, complete with a fun card exchange & SWEET treats.  Kallie & I joined the preschoolers & had a LOVELY time!!

The chocolate covered pretzels were a hit w/ Tanner;
he LOVED them!
Tanner's friend Audrey gave big balloons to everyone, even Kallie!
Tanner was not that thrilled with the heart balloon he got,
so he traded Kallie for the frog one & was happy again! :)
Sweet valentine treat from his sweet teacher Ms. Emily
Look what Daddy & I got from our valentine!
And because this boy LOVES to show his sis off,
he just had to hold her!
She was a little distracted by the bright classroom décor
& little people flitting around
The sugar officially kicked in &
the party culminated with balloon bopping!
Lovely day w/ my smallest valentines!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment