my kids

my kids

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fourteen

My oldest baby turned FOURTEEN on February 5!
So hard to believe that my Timothy is so old!!

His bday was on a Thursday,
so we had a little morning treat for him before school!
My mom & brother came to town Thursday evening,
w/ dinner & a few gifts in tow!
I didn't snap pics, but he was super pumped to open a wireless X Box controller from my parents, new earbuds sent from my sis, & several cute pairs of those (expensive) Nike elite socks he loves from my bro. He also had cute Polo pants sent from my grandma.
What a spoiled guy... :) 
 
On Friday, we had more special time together as I accompanied him & his classmates on a field trip
(details in previous post) 
Timbo's godparents, the Perrys, arrived in town Friday night.
We were excited to also have them spending the weekend.
 
On Saturday, after a big breakfast & lazy morning at home,
we headed over to the Mitchell Center to watch
the men's basketball game.
There was a cool Acrodunk presentation during halftime;
these guys were very entertaining!
These 2 dudes won shirts!
And they couldn't pass up the opportunity to
hit the floor w/ other kids after the game
I just love my bunch...
Timothy w/ his sweet godparents
After the game,
Timothy decided on dinner at Baumhower's Wings.
He was serenaded w/ a bday song!!
Since it's also Mardi Gras here,
we celebrated w/ a birthday king cake!
Is that Ben on that bill???
More loot!
Yep, we have to get big cards so there's room
for all of us to sign...
Hard to see this, but it's his own house key on a Jag keychain
And....
a new phone!!
We all had a great time celebrating with Timothy :)
Proud Parents!!!
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TIMBO!!!
WE LOVE YOU LOTS & LOTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment