my kids

my kids

Friday, January 30, 2015

3 Months Old

Well, it happened again . . . I blinked & my baby turned another month older!
Kallie was 3 months old last Friday on Jan. 23.
We are loving every minute (although those minutes when she wants to nurse at 3 in the morning are questionable...) we spend with our girl.  She's growing way too fast & doing so many new things!
We love talking to her & having her coo, smile, & laugh back.  It's also funny hearing her fuss (when we don't feed her fast enough) & be dramatic...already!
She sure knows how to make a face...
Here are more snapshots from the past couple weeks of our cutie patootie!
Did I mention that she's also a diva?!
Thanks for this jazzy number TeTe Coco!
Having this little girl is so much fun!
We look forward to another month of
milestones, laughs, & cuddles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment