my kids

my kids

Friday, November 22, 2013

35 Years Young & 13 Years Long

Woo Hoo!!!!
It's my 35th birthday and my 13th wedding anniversary!!!

I have to start by sharing the goodies I made
for my hubby for our anniversary . . .
since we were celebrating 13 years,
I gave him 13 presents, each w/ a little heart note!
He had to open a present at 13 minutes after the hour
throughout the day. . . so fun!!
 
I walked into my classroom & this was sitting on my desk!
Yummers!!
This was delivered during the afternoon . . .
from my sweet, sweet hubby!!
Special delivery from one of the 2nd grade classes
(my bday twin is in the class)!
B'day dinner at Baumhower's Wings!
Funners & Yummers!!!
Cards & Presents!!!!!
 
The next night, my hubby & I went out (after our fab football game) to celebrate my bday/our anniversary with dinner & a movie!!

I had such a great weekend celebrating my 35 birthday &
13 years of marriage!!! Whoop whoop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment