my kids

my kids

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Win At The Webb

Samford traveled to Boiling Springs, NC last weekend to take on the Gardner Webb Running Bulldogs. 
I was thrilled to be able to travel with my hubby & the team.
(One night away is such a luxury for a working mommy!!)
Beautiful campus, fun game, great win!!!

Hello Spartanburg!
(We stayed here Friday night & traveled up to
Boiling Springs on Saturday)
my (I mean OUR) room :)
my dinner!! :)
my game outfit :)
Time to head to Boiling Springs!
Hello Gardner Webb!
Hey Coach!
Here come the Bulldogs!!
Bowwow!!!
Hey again Coach! :)
Samford wins 44-23!

 


Today we played the Western Carolina Catamounts in
Cullowhee, NC.
Because I've been swamped with homework lately,
I decided to stay home this weekend.
(I was kind of leery because I think I'm the
team's good luck charm . . . )
The game was a nailbiter (I held my breath the entire 2nd half),
but the Bulldogs pulled it out! 25-21!! 4-0 baby!!!

#SamfordStrong  #Will2Win  #BowwowBulldogs

No comments:

Post a Comment