my kids

my kids

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tidbits, anyone?!

It's been tough for me to blog regularly with school, grad classes, & football . . .
added to my already crazy, hectic days with the 4 guys I live with!!

I thought I would share a few tidbits & pics so you could see a little of what's been going on with my bunch this past month! :)

My sweet hubby came and read to my class!
He was our first mystery reader of the year.
The kids loved having him there - they're all Samford fans now!!

We've finally gotten settled into our routine.
This is how our car looks most afternoons . . .

Reading,
writing,
& eating?!!

My youngest loves school again & is definitely
the campus rock star!

I have the best group of students & parents this year!
One of our vocab words the other week was "anonymous."
At the end of the week, this was left for me in the office . . .


Despite the craziness, we're having a fun end of summer/
back to school/beginning of fall.
We love being Bulldogs & the boys are being, well, the boys!!

I have to share one funny Taylor story.
The other morning, Taylor and I were walking into school.
We passed his teacher from last year sitting in her car putting the finishing touches on her makeup.
He asked why women have to do all that stuff with their hair and makeup and men don't.
As I was thinking of a good answer, he exclaimed, "I'M JUST GLAD I'M A MAN!!"
Me too, Taylor.  Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment