my kids

my kids

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Showering MC, The Mommy To Be!

My 2nd grade friends & I hosted a fun baby shower for our sweet
friend & former co-worker, Mary Chollet, on Sunday afternoon!
Mary Chollet & her fabulous mom, Chollet!
(I have to give them a special shout-out because they
are avid Bowens Bunch Blog followers! Woop woop!!)
Dirty Diaper Game!
(Guess who came up w/ this one?! Hee hee hee!!)
Susan won!
(But I think she cheated . . .)
Baby Scramble Game
(Someone made these super hard!)
Baby Food Mystery Game
I was really good at this one!
Do you see my 100%???
String Game
Hmmm, will this be long enough???
Winners!!
Good estimating, girls!
Me & MC!!
 
What a fun time -
hanging with some of my fave friends,
playing hilarious baby games,
enjoying snacks & punch,
& showering Mary Chollet with gifts in
anticipation of her precious baby!
 
We are beyond thrilled for MC & her hubby, Camper.
What a blessing that baby will be to their lives;
what a lucky baby to have a mommy & daddy like those two,
& a grandma like Ms. Chollet!!
CONGRATS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment