my kids

my kids

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Last week was Spring Break & the Bowens Bunch was definitely ready for a break!!!

We started the week with Tim's Hall of Fame Induction (see that post for pics & details), then spent a few days in North Alabama visiting our fam.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics there.  Guess I was really enjoying a break - from everything!! :)

We headed back to B'ham mid-week for the rest of our "stay-cation" & had quite a productive week . . .

Can you believe I had to do homework?!?
(Being a student is tough!! I got a finance paper written & started my budget project. Whew!!) 
I did LOTS of this . . .
(I finished The Hunger Games, which was incredible!! I'm starting the 2nd book soon!)
There was lots of this going on . . .
We went & saw this . . .
(It was hilarious!)
Some of this went on too . . .
We ate lots of this . . .
(So healthy!)
SOMEONE did a lot of this . . .
We also went looking for this . . .
(We found one that's promising.
I'll update this process in a later post!)

Since our week was so productive, we now need another to recuperate & actually get some rest!!
But, it's back to work & school for the Bowens Bunch.
9 weeks, then SUMMERTIME!! WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment