my kids

my kids

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sports Hall of Fame

My incredibly talented husband was inducted into the Lauderdale County Sports Hall of Fame this past Saturday night.  There was a banquet to honor him & the other 9 inductees.  He was joined by countless family members & friends who are so proud of & for him!

Enjoy pics from this special night!

These plaques were in the atrium.
The inductees were also each given their own! 

We had to snap a few pics before the banquet started . . .

Tim & his 3 "little" brothers.
They clean up rather nicely, don't you think?!?
Tim's dad, uncle, & cousin joined the pic
Tim & I with his parents
My family!
(my boys, parents, grandparents, & siblings)
Timothy & the Perrys
(These are Timbo's godparents & Mrs. P. was one of
 Tim's math teachers in high school)
Our pastor & Tim
Tim & our good friend, Randy 

Next we moved inside to start the festivities . . .

Shots from our tables
Tanner sat w/ his GG for most of the evening. 
I had to capture these moments when he was just looking at GG
& kissing him, then started singing "I love you" a la Barney.
So precious!! He loves his GG!!  
I was so lucky to be sitting next to Taylor . . .
(um, no further comments)

Introduction of Tim
Tim's pic on the screen
This was a photo collage of Tim shown during his speech.
There were some great photos on here.
So sad they didn't turn out better! 
Tim's speech
I can't even put into words how fabulous it was.
Tim & Coach Willis,
his high school basketball coach
Tim & Mrs. Perry
Tim & his in-laws
the Redus kids
the Bowens Bunch


I'm the daughter of a hall of famer;
now I'm married to a hall of famer!!
I know I speak for our entire family when I say
how proud we are of Tim.
What an accomplishment; an honor he truly deserves.
CONGRATULATIONS TIM!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats, Tim! Y'all have such a sweet and supporting family! Miss my Bowens bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Tim, You truly deserve it!! Now I can say I took classes with a Hall of Famer!!

    --Kristy

    ReplyDelete