my kids

my kids

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love & Happiness

It's Valentine's Day!!!
LOVELY days like this make us burst with HAPPINESS!!
The Bowens Bunch just LOVES showing our LOVE for one another!!
Sweets for my all my Sweeties!!
The boys took valentine treats for their teachers too.
Tanner was also in charge of his classes' treat today.

Oooohhh!!! Surprises for me!!
From my class. . .
From my boys . . .
From my hubby . . .
Ending our day with dinner!

Highlights of my Valentine's Day . . .
*Getting Tanner dressed and having him sing "I Love You" (a Bowens/Barney classic) & blow kisses to me the entire time!
*Wearing my festive heart shirt!
*Seeing the boys' excitement as they looked at their valentine treats!
*Finding a valentine surprise from my valentine in Goldie!
*My valentine surprising me with lunch!
*Giving my main valentine, plus my 3 little valentines, valentine surprises!
*Having a nice dinner out with my valentine!

Hope your day was full of as much LOVE as ours!!


No comments:

Post a Comment