my kids

my kids

Monday, February 27, 2012

Ambassador Bowens

Timothy is a member of Edgewood Ambassadors, a group of 5th grade leaders at our school. 
On Monday, they had a leadership breakfast with the mayor and his administrative assistant.
They had a big meal and a big discussion (they had prepared questions beforehand) with him.
There was even T.V. coverage!!

I meant to get down to the breakfast & snap some pics, but I got busy in my classroom & TOTALLY forgot!! (So mad at myself for missing it!) 
Timothy mentioned that he sat right next to Mayor McBrayer. 
(That just twisted the knife even more! Ugh!!)

Timothy read to his brother's 2nd grade class later that day.  I had no idea, so I missed another photo op.

To sum things up . . .
Timothy was involved in a leadership breakfast.
Timothy sat next to the mayor.
Timothy read to Taylor's class.
This blog could have included some great pics. 
I got none.

Oh wait! I did get two of my big ambassador before he headed off to school . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment