my kids

my kids

Thursday, February 11, 2016

My Firstborn Is Fifteen!

On February 5, 2001, I became a mommy...& 15 years later my firstborn child is FIFTEEN!!!
It's so hard to believe that time has gone by so fast & that my first baby is so old & so big (literally)!
It seems like just yesterday he was born...
Not too long ago, Tim & I were young, energetic, new parents...
15 years & 3 more kids later, we all look (& feel) much differently!
We're so proud of the young man Timothy has become -- so smart, so sweet, so responsible, & so handsome!

My parents stayed in town (remember they came on Tuesday for Tanner's Grandparents Day?) to celebrate Timbo's birthday with us & we were all excited to enjoy some festive bday fun last Friday evening.

First, we went to Fairhope for a Mardi Gras parade (more details about that coming up in a later post).
Then we went to Shogun for dinner. Hibachi shows & meals are always fun. Plus, this was Kallie's first time & it was funny to see her reactions. (She kept saying "ooohh!!" but definitely didn't like the fire. Our cook thought she was hilarious.)
We sang "Happy Birthday" & had just a little cake before leaving the restaurant.
Then we headed back home for presents & more cake!
Wait, was that Big Ben?!
Here are a couple pics of Timbo the next day...in his new shirt, a new pair of socks, & new Nike slides! (Wonder if some of his new money was tucked in those pockets?!) My dad took him on a little shopping spree during the day & he got even more gear!!
 
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR TIMOTHY!!!
Now keep studying that booklet so we can go get that driving permit...!

No comments:

Post a Comment