my kids

my kids

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Family Pics

Although I snap HUNDREDS of pictures of my Bunch weekly, we have not had PROFESSIONAL pictures taken since May 2004 - when we were just a family of 4 & Taylor was 4 months old! It's been 11 years & we've added 2 more...way past time to get new pics!! We also needed photos of our beautiful baby girl.

Some Mobile football friends told me about Maggie Tait. She's a 2nd grade teacher & an incredibly talented & popular photographer! We met up with her a few weeks ago for pictures...not only was she so sweet & easy to work with, she produced some beautiful images of our family.

I won't share them all, but here are several of the pictures from our shoot...
My boys look so handsome & my baby girl is absolutely breathtaking...do I sound like a proud momma?! I LOVE these pics & I'm thrilled we got to meet & work with Maggie! She's fabulous & my family is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment