my kids

my kids

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cover Boy

Earlier this month, a mom who has children the same age as my big boys reached out to me about an amazing opportunity. Her husband owns a small advertising agency & they do work for Children's Hospital of Alabama.  Last year, Children's did their first online annual report & were looking to do the same this year. 

The agency was looking for a child for the cover & she thought of Taylor! She reasoned that "he's not shy, he's cute, & he's outgoing."  Couldn't argue with that!!

On the day we were out for MLK Day, we met them on location (hee hee!) for the photoshoot.
It was such a pretty day & everything went great.  I snapped lots of pics during the shoot... 
My other boys were happy for this opportunity as well...
they played ball the whole time!
Taylor was paid $50 &
we went to Sonic to celebrate after he finished! :)
The report should be out in a few weeks,
so I'll post an update when it comes out.
Paul sent me the winning shot that will be used as the cover!
Isn't it fabulous?!!
This is just the first of many opportunities for this child,
who has always said he's going to be famous!!
Anybody know a good agent?
Does this mean I'm a stage mom now?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment