my kids

my kids

Monday, October 14, 2013

Columbus Day?!!

Raise your hand if you remembered that today was Columbus Day.
Keep it up if you also realized that Tanner's preschool would be closed.
Guess what?! I FORGOT!!!!

So, off we headed to school this morning...
Imagine my confusion when I reached Tanner's school &
NO ONE WAS THERE.
I was thinking "What is going onnnn..." & then it hit me!
It's Columbus Day!!!

So, I had to think fast...
My hubby & I got it all worked out -- he met me at my school & took Tanner for the morning.
And I took the afternoon off & took over parenting duties.

Tanner's stuff that didn't make it to school . . .
Mommy's work stuff coming home . . .
(How much do you think I got done?)
Someone had SO much fun at Daddy's office
(w/ football players, coaches, & snacks), he was worn out!
After we both woke up from our naps (don't judge me),
we decided to take some selfies . . . :)
Quite a Monday!
Happy Columbus Day!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! That's hilarious! Good thing both of your jobs are flexible like that! I would've have a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete